- Anne-Claire Petit Thick Poof Mix Stripe
- This poof or hassock turns is just perfect for children who find chairs boring! 35x23 cm (wxh).
Cabinets & Shelves
- Way Basics, Super Cubes
- Simple design solution and eco friendly furniture. An excellent home organizer for modern living.
Tables & Chairs
- Zid Zid Table and Silver Cushion Set Elephant
- Deep plum with antique blue elephant.
Fair trade is an organized social movement whose stated goal is to help producers in developing countries achieve better trading conditions and to promote sustainability. Members of the movement advocate the payment of higher prices to exporters, as well as higher social and environmental standards.
Organic cotton is generally understood as cotton and is grown in subtropical countries such as Turkey, China, USA from nongenetically modified plants, that is to be grown without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals such as fertilizers or pesticides. Its production also promotes and enhances biodiversity and biological cycles.
Recycling means turning the materials from waste into something new. Glass, paper, plastic, and metals such as aluminum and steelare all commonly recycled. Recycling can reduce your carbon footprint and it would help minimize the size of landfills around the world.